Sunday, 14 September 2008

Specks Bomb

So urban outfitters are selling blank framed glasses now? (http://tinyurl.com/3m238a) I've been rocking the "glasses I don't need" look since around 2006. The joke shop Buddy Holldy glasses I bought last year are suddenly everywhere. I'm not claiming to have started a trend or anything, but it looks like I was right.

But unless your name is Woody Allen, you best be thinking of a new look before you look like a scene jumper. Am I right? Of course I am.
For anyone else propping the Cool Kids right now, you'll already know where it's at..





Dig out the DMC and whip on a pair of Cazals, you'll be too cool for school. Old school that is. Word.



PS, I know totally need to stop bum raping VICE's D+Ds, but what can I say? I'm gay for them. Totally.

No comments: