Sunday, 25 January 2009

A Monthly Look at Stuff I Love

Not in any way affiliated with tidbits, this something I thought I'd try out now that I seem to have more than the obligatary few readers. (Hello readers by the way. Say hello sometime. I like you. All of you. Apart from krisoft.)

Here is the first installment of things I like (click to enlarge)



I really like trainers, they're pretty much the greatest footwear of all time (after flipflops, but we only get to wear them for about two hours a year). Although I'm not too sure about the Pumas, I think you have to be a special kind of cool to get away with those, the kind of cool that wears skin-tight courderoy trousers
Blue is probably the best colour, too. Think of all the great things that are blue; the sea and sky on a sunny day, an unclicked hyperlink (yay), the cover of the Killers' first album and British Sea Power's second...I'll stop now before I start sounding like an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba.

Thanks. And I promise I'll stop with the VICE stuff one day.

No comments: