Thursday, 12 March 2009

blowing in the wind

If there's one person I hate, it's Bob Dylan. Contraversial viewpoint, perhaps, but I just can't stand the fellow. The internet is unanimous though, looking like Bob Dylan is cool. I guess for once I'm behind on a trend. Oh well.





Like I've said before, Tortoiseshell Ray Bans are really cool. Although I do love the gold ones I saw in Urban Outfitters Leeds which aren't anywhere on the internet.



And don't think looking like Bob Dylan is just for guys! Cate Blanchett did it and we all know how cool she is.

2 comments:

de malpertuis said...

pffft. I saw Bob Dylan live back in the olden days (to impress a boy) and the show was dull as dirt. He just stood in one place strumming his guitar and mumbling. Filthy hippies everywhere. It was a nightmare.

Lois "Arab" Hopwood said...

Going to gigs to impress boys is what all the cool kids are doing.