Sunday 2 March 2008

Don't be mocking my moccasins!

That's right boys and girls, the latest word from the sartorial world is that moccasins are hotter than Fielder-Civil's crackpipe (That's my way of linking this week and last week, more on that later).

I know it's hard to believe, but I bet by festival season (Leeds tickets out soon, omg)you'll all be wearing a lovely pair. Personally, I would go old school and wear a Native American style pair like these:


(Its a terrible picture I know, but my google skills are limited at this time of the day)

Maybe we won't go that far, but I know the brown ones are in. Why else would Yan wear them?

This picture shows exactly how they should be worn. Ribbed socks are in. He's even wearing chinos. I'm not sure about the orange t-shirt though. We'll re-think that one. But girls, I really want to see you in moccasins soon. I've taken to wearing them around the house (okay, they are technically slippers, but I'm still cool).

In other shoes news, brightly coloured shoes (for men- see photo in previous post) and old fashioned loafers (for women) are in. Apparently. Fashion, eh?


PS- Another week, another guide to fashion via British Sea Power. Have you heard the acoustic version of Open the Door? It is truly excellent. Word.

No comments: